Activated carbon manufactured from coconut shell is considered superior to those obtained from other sources mainly because of small macro pores structure which renders it more effective for the adsorption of gas/vapor and for the removal of color and odor of compounds.
- Naturally Derived
- Highest quality Coconut charcoal, not hardwood
- Purifies and Detoxifies
- It is used often in tooth pastes as a teeth whitening agent
Treats Acne: If you have acne, get your hands on some activated charcoal right now. It works wonders in fighting off acne-causing germs, reducing inflammation and keeping your pores clean. Apply this activated charcoal face mask for acne
- Empty half of an activated charcoal capsule in a small bowl or dish. Now add 1 tsp of aloe Vera gel and 1 drop of tea tree essential oil and mix everything well with your clean fingers.
- Apply the mixture gently on your face, avoiding the area around your eyes and mouth. Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse off well with warm water first, then cold water.
- Do this mask twice a week to get your acne under control.
Whitens Dark Underarms: Activated charcoal is a popular remedy for whitening dark underarms. It exfoliates the area, sucks out impurities, lifts the dark dead skin cells and even neutralizes underarm odor! To use it, make this underarm whitening mask
- Empty 1-2 activated charcoal in a bowl. Now add 2 tsp of raw honey and 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Rub onto one clean underarm, let it sit for 5-10 minutes then rinse off and repeat on the other underarm.
- Do this weekly.
Balances Oily Skin: Activated charcoal sucks out excess oils and stale sebum stuck within the pores.
- Mix the contents of one activated charcoal with 2 tsp of rose water or rose toner
- Apply it on your skin to manage an overly oily face.
Skin Lightening: Activated charcoal is a gentle exfoliate. It helps lightly scrape off dead cells from the surface of the skin. It also sucks out impurities off of skin. All this reveals new young and glowing skin underneath. So if you’re plagued with acne scars, dark spots, blemishes and hyperpigmentation, activated charcoal helps lighten your skin by gently exfoliating it.
- If making a facial scrub, combine together the contents of 2 activated charcoal powder with 2 tsp raw honey and 1 tsp baking soda.
- Scrub this mixture on your face 1-2 times a week to see skin lightening results.
Removes Blackheads : Activated charcoal face mask to naturally remove and prevent black heads! It’s best done after facial steaming to open up the pores.
- Empty 1-2 activated charcoal in a bowl .Now add 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice
- Apply the mixture gently on your face, avoiding the area around your eyes and mouth.
- Massage for 2 minutes
- Let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse off well with warm water first, then cold water.
Activated charcoal has powerful detoxifying properties that can not only improve skin but hair as well In fact, activated charcoal is so powerful, it can even promote rapid hair growth unlike anything else. Because our hair and skin are constantly exposed to the elements (pollution, dust, etc..), they tend to get damaged which ultimately results in dry skin and hair, hair loss, and problem skin. This activated charcoal hair mask not only detoxifies the hair and scalp, but also encourages hair growth, treats split ends, and cures dry, damaged hair. Super easy to do, this charcoal hair mask will leave your hair super soft, silky, shiny, and long.
Scalp redness, dandruff, oil and itchy scalp: Activated charcoal can be used as a great scalp treatment for most scalp conditions.
- You can use it before your regular shampoo or mix it in your shampoo.
- It can pull out and toxins and purify your scalp.
Cleanses Hair: Charcoal helps to deep clean the hair, removing toxins and even unpleasant odors from the strands – and is especially useful for those with medium to oily hair.
- Adding an Activated charcoal powder to your regular shampoo will leave your locks feeling squeaky clean.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all traces of this dark powder.
Activated Charcoal Shampoo
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup warm water
- ¼ tsp. of activated charcoal
- First mix baking soda and water and then add activated charcoal and mix well. Apply to wet or dry hair, work in and rinse. Style as usual
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp activated charcoal powder
- Mix in the baking soda and activated charcoal powder into 1 cup of warm water and stir well.
- Apply to wet or dry hair (like a rinse) and massage gently into scalp.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes and rinse.
- Use the charcoal hair mask twice a week to detoxify strands and scalp, restore shine, repair damaged and split ends, and promote healthy, fast hair growth.