Clove Bud Essential Oil:
- It has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Clove oil is a good remedy for fading away dark circles! You can make and use this DIY Dark Circle Eye Cream that contains clove oil in it.
- Clove oil has powerful anti-fungal activity that makes it very effective for treating fungal infections like nail fungus.
- It has astringent properties that reduce excess oiliness and tighten up large pores.
- Got acne? Clove oil can help. It’s got antibacterial, antiseptic properties that disinfect acne prone skin and fight off acne causing bacteria. Clove oil is often recommended for skin care, especially for acne patients.
Precautions & Tips:
- Never use clove essential oil undiluted. Always dilute it before application. Use a vegetable oil for dilution.
- Clove oil can cause sensitivities if used incorrectly.
- Never drop clove into your eyes, ears or mucous membranes. Do not ingest.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do a skin patch test using 1 drop of clove oil in 1 tsp of vegetable oil in your inner wrist. If you notice any irritation, do not use the essential oil.