Sesame Oil :
- Organic Sesame Carrier Oil is rich in vitamins E and B, and in minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Effectively repairs damaged hair and hair loss. When massaged into the scalp, it enhances the hair’s volume, shine, and strength.
- It is an excellent emollient, and if used in dilution with other carrier oils, is a popular massage and aromatherapy carrier oil. It will not stain sheets.
- There are other processing methods, most of which are manually intensive techniques and some include chemical extraction methods.
- Sesame oil can be directly used as hair& body massage oil or can be mixed with other carrier or essential oil to relax, refresh during massages.
- Carrier oil is a base oil or a vegetable oil. They carry the essential oil onto the skin hence named as Carrier oil.
- Test the oil on your wrist before using it, to make sure that you are not allergic.
- Although Sesame oil is highly effective, it’s not recommended to use it too often on your face, as it can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
- Pregnant women should avoid using Sesame oil orally.
- If you want to try and use Sesame oil.
There are no reviews yet.