Shea Butter :
- Shea Butter Is A Skin Superfood That Comes From The Seeds Of The Fruit Of The Shea (Karite) Tree And That Is Naturally Rich In Vitamins A, E And F.
- It Offers Uv Protection (It Is SPF ~6) And Provides The Skin With Essential Fatty Acids And The Nutrients Necessary For Collagen Production.
- Shea Butter Has Been Used In Africa And Other Countries For Years To Improve Skin And Hair.
- Soft, Creamy, Melts Easily, Perfect For Making A Variety Of Homemade Preparations Such As: Soaps, Lotions, Creams, Body Butters, Lip Balms, Lotions Bars, Deodorants, Hair Conditioners And A Ton More
- Unrefined, Pure Shea Butter Means You Get 100% Of Its Renown Moisturizing And Skin Nourishing Benefits; This Is Truly Is The Best Food For Your Skin. Vegan And Cruelty-Free.
Shea Butter Benefits:
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. (Source) This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.