Hinduism and many other faiths across the world recommend the use of lamps and light in prayers. The light symbolises the absence of darkness, grief and sorrows. The Oil Lamp/Diya/Deepa/Deepam is lit to bow down to knowledge and remove darkness from our homes. It is customary to light a lamp before starting any auspicious event or ceremony and is a constant fixture in the “Pooja” or holy room in every home.
By lighting lamps, the glow of the almighty is said to spread all over one’s home and is an invitation to the gods to visit our homes. Its mentioned in Sri Agastya Maharishi’s Bhrama Rahasyam: The vibration which emerges from the lamp will work as a 3 dimensional vastu protector, positive energy enhancer and bestower of peace and prosperity.
The Pancha deepam Oil is strongly suggested to light a lamp to nullify all evil and bring knowledge, health and wealth into your home. Mesmara Pancha deepam Oil follows the recommended blend of 5 Oils in perfect and pure proportion to ensure that the purity and sanctity of your prayers are protected. Each of these 5 oils has their significance and should be mixed in the perfect ratio in the purest sense. Lighting lamps with Mesmara Pancha Deepam Oil brings happiness, health, wealth, fame and prosperity to your home.
You have our assurance that Mesmara Pancha Deepam only contains purest cold pressed oils and Pure Cow Ghee.
Mesmara Pancha Deepa Oil Ingredients
- PURE GINGELLY/SESAME OIL (35%): Lighting a lamp with this oil will eliminate doshas and repels evil spirits. This oil helps to eliminate long term problems and will remove obstacles from one’s life.
- PURE COW’S GHEE (20%): Lighting a lamp with cow’s ghee will attract all the positive vibrations in the surrounding atmosphere. This will also kill poverty and will improve the wealth, health of one’s family. This will also gift Goddess Mahalakshmi’s blessings.
- MAHUA OIL (20%): This is extracted from the Mahua tree and is known as “Illuppai/ippa” locally. Lighting a lamp with this oil will gift us the blessing of Lord Shiva and will free one from all debt and health problems.
- CASTOR OIL (15%): Lighting a lamp with this oil will make one lead a happy family life, growth, spiritual development, fame and prosperity. This will also bring good fortune from relatives.
- NEEM OIL (10%) – Lighting a lamp with this oil is said to bring wealth to one’s family.