Jojoba oil (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is the liquid that comes from the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) plant, which is a shrub native to southern Arizona, southern California and northwestern Mexico. Although called an oil, it’s actually a liquid plant wax and has been used in folk medicine for a number of ailments. Native Americans use jojoba oil for treating sores and bruises.
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of jojoba plants by cold pressed method.
There are so many ways to use jojoba oil, so don’t be afraid to experiment with your hair and skin products by adding a few drops of this beneficial ingredient. Here are some recommended uses
Apply four to six drops in the morning and at night before bed.
Add three to five drops to your conditioner or apply one to two drops to damp hair after showering.
Use one to three drops of jojoba oil and apply it to wrinkled areas, then rub it into your skin in a circular motion until it’s absorbed.
Add three to five drops of jojoba oil to a cotton ball or pad and wipe off makeup.
For Treating Acne:
In order to use them for the treatment of acne, they are mixed along with a few drops of tea tree oil. Because of the anti-inflammatory property of jojoba, they can do wonders in acne spot treatment.
Healing of Wounds:
Jojoba oil has the ability to improve the healing of wounds and also helps to remove other skin marks and stretches.
Prevents Hair Loss:
They can even help to stop balding, jojoba oil is capable of moisturizing the follicles of hair and hence can make hair strands stronger & healthier.
Add one to three drops of jojoba oil to the infected or irritated area twice daily.
Take a drop of Jojoba Oil and rub it into your cuticles to moisturize and make those unsightly cuticles renewed again
Use Jojoba Oil to moisturize and calm dry and fizzy hair down. Take a few drops in your palms, rub them together and massage in your hair only. Not the scalp.
Jojoba Oil has anti-oxidants that will help to prevent wrinkles and other effects of aging with your skin. Using Jojoba Oil will keep your skin young.
Jojoba Oil works great as a lip moisturizer and keeps your lips from chapped
1. Moisturizes Skin
Our sebaceous glands are microscopic glands in our skin that secrete an oily or waxy matter called sebum. The texture and use of sebum is very similar to jojoba oil, so as we age our sebaceous glands produce less sebum, which is why we get dry skin and hair it can even lead to dandruff or itchy scalp.
A jojoba oil benefit is that it plays the role of sebum and moisturizes our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally. On the other hand, too much sebum, which happens during puberty or when hormone levels are high, can result in oily skin and acne. Jojoba oil removes sticky buildup or excess oil, too; it keeps your oil levels balanced. That makes it a strong natural treatment for eczema as well as home remedy for ACNE plus well suited for other dry-skin conditions.
Jojoba oil is an emollient meaning it moisturizes our skin and prevents irritations, or scaly and rough patches. Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Jojoba oil works by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. It works on your face, neck, hands, feet and hair; you can use it anywhere on your body because it’s completely natural and contains no chemicals that lead to an allergic reaction.
2. Removes Makeup Safely
It’s perfectly safe to use jojoba oil on your face; in fact, it’s good for your skin. Instead of using makeup removers that contain chemicals, jojoba oil is a natural tool that removes the dirt, makeup and bacteria from your face as you use it. It’s even safe for cleaning eye makeup, and it’s hypoallergenic.
3. Prevents Razor Burn
You don’t have to use shaving cream anymore; instead, jojoba oil’s waxy texture eliminates the threat of shaving incidents like cuts and razor burn. Plus, unlike some shaving creams that contain chemicals that clog your pores, jojoba oil is natural and promotes healthy skin. Try applying jojoba oil before you shave so it creates a smooth surface for shaving, and then apply it after you shave to moisturize your skin and heal cuts quickly.
Uses and Benefits
- Plays the role of serum and moisturizes our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally
- Removes Sticky Buildup or excess oil
- Keeps oil levels balanced
- Prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches
- Works on your face, neck hands feet’s and hair
- Completely natural and contains no chemical that lead to an allergic reaction
Removes makeup safely
- Removes the dirt make up and bacteria from your face
- Safe for cleaning eye makeup too
Prevents Razor Burn
- Eliminates the threat of shaving incident like cuts and razor burn
- Natural and promotes healthy skin
- Creates smooth surface for shaving when applied before you start to shave
Promotes Skin Health
- Doesn’t Clog Pores
- Protects and cleanses skin
- Contains iodine, which fight harmful Bacteria growth that leads to breakouts
- Soothes fine line, wrinkles and other signs of ageing
- Accelerates wound – healing process
Promotes Hair Health
- Replenishes the moisture and improves the texture of hair.
- Treats dry scalp and gets rid of dandruff.
- Add shine and softens Hair.
- Detangle hair and eliminates threat of broken Pieces.
- Treats alopecia and reverse hair loss.
Jojoba oil does not seem to produce any side effects, but always use a patch test if you suspect you’re sensitive to a particular oil.
- For External Use Only Keep out of reach of children. Avoid Contact with eyes.
- If pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner before using .
- Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin.
- Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not apply on exposed skin if going outdoors.
- Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics – Use in glass.
- Use extreme caution when applying oils topically for allergic or autoimmune conditions. Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
JOJOBA CARRIER OIL:
- It contains essential fatty acids and is know to have healing benefits. Jojoba Oil is a stable liquid as it does not contain triglycerides. Jojoba carrier oil is odorless or has very mild nutty smell.
- Only a few drops of essential oil is enough to imbibe its properties in the carrier oil.
- Plays the role of serum and moisturizes our skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally.
- Removes Sticky Buildup or excess oil and Keeps oil levels balanced.
- Prevents irritations or scaly and rough patches, Works on your face, neck hands feet’s and hair.
- Completely natural and contains no chemical that lead to an allergic reaction.
- Natural and promotes healthy skin, Creates smooth surface for shaving when applied before you start to shave and Promotes Skin Health.