Herbal Hibiscus powder :
Benefits of Hibiscus for Our Hair :
- Prevents premature graying of hair
- Thickens hair
- Reduce hair fall.
Benefits of Hibiscus for Our Skin :
- It contains the most powerful anti-aging plant actives which firm and lift skin.
- It evens skin tone and reduces hyper pigmentation or age spots.
- Improves complexion of the skin by breaking down dead skin cells.
- It is rich in antioxidants for the skin.
Hibiscus for hair loss
Hibiscus powder is a great ingredient to curb hair loss issue when used on a regular basis. This powder can be mixed with henna or even curd to get maximum effects. This powder helps to strengthen roots and make hair stronger and thicker.
There is also a hair pack made from Hibiscus and Onion that can work wonders for your hair fall issue and help in regrowth of hair. You will need only two ingredients – Hibiscus powder and Onions.
Take a blender, onion and hibiscus powder. I have taken 3 tbsp of hibiscus powder, 2 onions and some water. Mix it well and apply all over the scalp. Leave on for a good time and rinse with shampoo and conditioner, like usual.
Hibiscus powder Face mask
- 1 teaspoon of hibiscus powder
- 1 teaspoon of lavender powder
- 2 teaspoons of French green clay
- Yogurt, water, or honey
- Add the hibiscus powder, lavender powder, and French green clay into a small bowl and mix together.
- Start adding your choice of yogurt, water, or honey to the powder mixture until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply all over your face (avoiding your eye area).
- Let the mask sit until it’s completely dry. (Don’t leave the mask on too long as the clay will start to absorb moisturize from your skin.)
- Splash water over your face to re-wet the mask, each time using your fingers to gently massage and loosen the mixture on your skin. Continue splashing/massaging until the mask is completely removed. (You can always grab a washcloth to help speed up this process.)
- Finish with a hydrating mask or your regular moisturizer.