Bhringraj or so-called karisalankanni in Tamil is a common wild herb seen in places like India. Scientifically, it is Eclipta Alba, an herb that grows as a weed in moist places. It has a very bitter taste and a pungent smell. Bhringraj is hailed by Ayurveda practitioners from ancient days as it has so many medicinal benefits. Commonly, it is used for treating hair loss problems and other scalp issues. However, the Bhringraj benefits are not limited to hair alone. It is widely used as a natural hair care product ingredients in many countries. Here we have ways in which you can acquire Bhringraj benefits for hair care. Try these home remedies to get rid of your hair problems.
Bhringraj for Hair
Bhringraj is an effective hair care ingredient. It can be used as hair mask or hair oil for optimum benefit.
For Hair Mask
Just mix Bhringraj powder with water to form a paste. Apply this on hair and gently massage on your hair with fingers. Wash it off after some time with mild shampoo. You can feel the difference in your hair immediately. Using Bhringraj for hair rejuvenates your hair.
You can mix Bhringraj powder with coconut oil. On applying this paste on hair will leave your hair shinier and healthier hair. Bhringraj has the ability to strengthen your hair strands
For Hair Growth
You can mix Bhringraj powder with Amla powder or Neem powder or Shikakai powder. This will enhance the benefits of Bhringraj along with the benefits of the other ingredient. This hair paste will promote hair growth through efficient conditioning. You can also use the herbal shampoo for additional benefit.
For Regular Hair Conditioning
You can make Bhringraj oil by adding dried and powders Bhringraj leaves into coconut oil. Boil the mixture for some time and then let it cooled down. This Bhringraj oil, when applied regularly on hair can bring added benefits to hair health. It will improve the health of your scalp and hair.
For Dark Hair
You can use Bhringraj herb Powder directly. This has the ability to reduce the greying of hair and promote a black color. Here is a small recipe.
Full green gram powder-100g
Bhringraj powder – 25g
Milk – as required
- Take a mix of the green gram powder and Bhringraj powder with milk to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on hair for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with mild shampoo in cold water.
- Do this once in 3 days.
- 2 tbsp. Bhringaraj powder
- Enough yogurt to mix evenly with powder
- Mix powder and yogurt well and apply to affected areas and leave on for 15 min. Rinse off, shampoo, and style as usual. Can be used weekly.
To Treat Baldness
A simple hair pack made with bhringraj powder can prevent baldness.
- Take 3 tbs bhringraj powder grind it to a paste along with a little yogurt and apply it to the scalp. Wait for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- It can be substituted with dried powder too. Bhringraj extracts have been proven effective in promoting hair growth.
- This hair pack is supposed to be used at least once in a week for best results. For this hair pack.
There are no reviews yet.