Extra Virgin Olive Oil :
Benefits Of Mesmara Extra Virgin Olive Oil 200 Ml :
- If you apply this oil to your skin, right after bath, you’ll enjoy smooth and flawless skin.
- Make sure to use only the extra virgin olive oil on the skin to avoid the side effects of chemicals found in regular refined olive oil.
- This oil forms a protective cover around the outer layers of the hair to make them look healthy and beautiful.
- Using extra virgin olive oil for hair helps in conditioning, nourishing and improving the thickness of hair.
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, olive oil helps retain the moisture in your hair and stimulates their growth.
For The Skin
- Gives Nails A Natural Shine And Keeps Cuticles Plump And Moist.
- Use As A Shaving Cream
- Enhances Exfoliation
- Soften Hands
- Prevent Hang Nails
- Softens Dry And Itchy Skin
- Remove Makeup
For The Hair
- Massage Oil Into Hair And Scalp, Leave It Overnight With A Bath Cap And Wash Off In The Morning.
- Helps Reduce Dandruff And/Or Dry, Itchy Scalp Helps To Protect The Keratin In Hair And Seals In Moisture. Can Remove The Buildup Of Sebum That Impedes The Formation Of New Hair Follicles And Hinders Hair Growth.
There are no reviews yet.