Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil:
Pumpkin seed oil is derived from the unhusked seeds of pumpkin and has been traditionally made in parts of Europe for more than 300 years. Pumpkin seed, also known as pepita, are the edible seeds of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash.
Pumpkin seed oil extracted by the process of cold pressing from the pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds contains nutrients like omega 6 fatty acids, proteins, iron and zinc. It is a powerful source of health benefits of heart health, appearance of your skin, improve circulation, strengthen the bones, prevent depression, stimulate hair growth, eliminate inflammation, balance hormones and protect the prostate.
Pumpkins are grown all around the world for a variety of reasons ranging from agricultural purposes (such as animal feed) to commercial and ornamental sales. Of the seven continents, only Antarctica is unable to produce pumpkins; the biggest international producers of pumpkins include the United States, Canada, Mexico, India, and China. It provides a nutritional breakdown of pumpkin seeds, an in-depth look at their possible health benefits, how to incorporate more pumpkin seeds into your diet, and any potential health risks of consuming pumpkin seeds
Benefits of Mesmara Pumpkin Seed Essential Oil
- Hair: Pumpkin seeds contains nutrients like omega 6 fatty acids, proteins, iron and zinc, all of which are important for your scalp and hair. Losing your hair is one sure sign of aging, but for men who are balding, studies have shown that regular use of pumpkin oil can stimulate hair growth by a considerable amount. Massage through scalp and let sit for twenty minutes before you shower or mix with shampoo and conditioner for rejuvenation of the scalp and hair.
- Skin: The fatty acids found in pumpkin seed oil also boast antioxidant properties, so when this oil is topically applied, it is known to reduce skin inflammation, stimulate the growth of new cells and oxidative stress in skin cells, and generally improve the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes related to age. Pumpkin seed oil is also a rich source of vitamin E, which has powerful effects on skin appearance and texture.
- Reduce Acne and Scar: Pumpkin seeds oil are rich in zinc, a mineral that possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce the redness and scarring caused by acne.
Uses of Mesmara Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Body Moisturizer
- Hair Care
- Hair Mask or Oil
- Improve Skin Tone
- Anti Ageing
- Before Facial
USES OF PUMPKIN SEEDS OIL:
Pumpkin seed oil for moisturizing the body. It’s rich in fatty acids, which is essential for healthy skin. And it’s a fantastic anti-inflammatory. It also encourages cell turnover and helps maintain collagen levels, keeping skin firm and youthful.
Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamins A, K, E, as well as minerals and fatty acids, which all help strengthen your hair. In addition to shielding the hair protein, which help give you shiny and slows your hair growth.
- Hair Mask: Combine 2 egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seed oil in a bowl, then dilute the mixture with about half a cup of water. Slowly, thoroughly massage the resulting mask into your scalp. After letting it set for 15-20 minutes, rinse it out with cold water and then wash with a mild shampoo.
- Hair Mist: Take a spray bottle and add in 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin seed oil. Add in 1 cup rose water and mix everything well by shaking thoroughly. You can use the spray on dry hair or soon after the shower when your hair is slightly damp. Shake it well before every use.
- Hair Oil: Take equal quantities of coconut oil and castor oil in a bowl. Add in 4 tablespoons of pumpkin oil and few drops of any essential oil you wish. Mix everything well and store it in a clean old hair-oil bottle or any other bottle. Use this oil on wet hair and massage. Wear a shower cap and keep it for 30 minutes. Then, shampoo as usual.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. All these are nourishing to the skin.
- Moisturizer Skin: Pumpkin seed oil has a nice light and smooth texture that penetrates well into the skin. It can be used to moisturize dry skin types. Add just a table spoon of pumpkin seed oil to your warm bath and when you come out, you’re skin will be soft, smooth and supple!
- Improves Skin Tone: Pumpkin seed oil is said to improve skin tone. It’s no surprise because it is rich in Vitamin A, C and E, all of which promote healthy skin cells. Vitamin C brightens and lightens skin while vitamin A prevents dryness and Vitamin E nourishes and heals problematic skin. If you have dull skin, consider applying a few drops of pumpkin seed oil on your face before applying makeup. Or, consume pumpkin seed oil on a regular basis to see glowing skin!
- Anti-Aging Properties: Pumpkin seed oil is super rich in antioxidants that promote anti-aging. These nourishing nutrients protect the skin from damage and increase its elasticity, making it firm and youthful. You can choose to apply pumpkin seed oil to your skin or consume it to benefit from its anti-aging properties!
- Before a facial: Pumpkin seed oil can play a preparatory role before a facial. Using pumpkin oil enzyme to reduce surface build-up during a facial, and they also provide antioxidant support.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
There are no reviews yet.