Frankincense essential oil also known as olibanum, comes from the Boswellia genus trees. The milky white sap is extracted from the tree bark, allowed to harden into a gum resin for several days, and then scraped off in tear-shaped.
Frankincense oil extracted by the process of steam distillation of Boswellia gum Resin.
Uses as Diffuser Oil
Frankincense oil is one of the top essential oils you can used as Diffuser Oil, It’s known for its comforting properties, and is useful aromatherapy, frankincense oil is diffused via a vaporiser — a relax that has been known to help induce a feeling of mental peace, relaxation and satisfaction, and helps relieve anxiety, anger and stress.
Add room-temperature water (distilled water is recommended) into the reservoir up to the fill line. Do not exceed the fill line. 2. Add 8-12 drops of your essential oil into the water
Skin Benefits Of Frankincense Oil
- Anti-Aging and Wrinkle Fighter
- Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores,
DIRECTIONS: Mix six drops of oil to one ounce of unscented oil and apply it directly to the skin. Be sure to always do a small patch area test first to test for possible allergic reactions.
Scar Wound Stretch Mark or Acne Control
Frankincense oil can help with wound healing and helps decrease the appearance of scars. It also helps reduce the appearance of dark spots caused from acne blemishes, stretch marks, eczema and healing of surgical wounds
DIRECTIONS: Mix two to three drops of oil with an unscented base oil or lotion and apply directly to skin. Be careful not to apply it to broken skin, but it’s fine for skin that’s in the process of healing.
Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation
DIRECTIONS: Apply 2-3 drops of Frankincense on the pain point on the bottom of Your foot as well as on heal After rubbing it in with your hand, wear sock back on and continue on day.
Controls Dandruff – As all other essential oils, frankincense oil, provides relief from dandruff if used regularly.
Gives Shiny Hair – You can use only frankincense oil or mix it with some Base to get hair that shines with health. You can use these two as a styling gel and get amazing results.
Stops Hair Fall And Gives Healthy Hair -Frankincense oil is known to make the hair roots stronger, putting a stop to hair fall and giving way to healthier hair.
DIRECTIONS: Add Some few drops of Frankincense Oil in shampoos, conditioner or hair oils massage Gently to make the hair Thick and Long, Controls Dandruff.
- For External Use Only Keep out of reach of children. Avoid Contact With eyes.
- If pregnant or lactating Consult your health care practitioner before using .
- Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not apply on exposed skin if going outdoors.
- Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics – Use in glass.
- Use extreme caution when applying oils topically for allergic or autoimmune conditions.
- Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.