Flip book element
Mesmara Groundnut, Peanut or Shenga chutney powder is a mildly spicy traditional side dish. It can be served as a condiment with any Indian bread, roti, parathas, Idli, dosas, steamed rice with ghee. It goes well with most South Indian breakfast items
Putnala Podi is made from roasted channa dal or roasted Chick Pea. It’s what we call Pottukadalai in Tamil or Pappullu in Telugu. This is also popularly known as putnala podi or pappula podi in some places.
When you couple this pappula podi with hot steaming rice with a dollop of ghee, it can give you the best comfort meal ever!
Mesmara Kandi Podi is a flavoursome, protein-packed, lentil-spice blend, a classic South Indian recipe. Toor dal, Channa dal, Jeera are dry roasted along with Guntur red chillies and ground to a coarse powder and finished off with asafoetida and salt. An absolute delight to the senses, almost addictive, Mesmara Kandi Podi is usually eaten, mixed with white rice and a generous drizzle of ghee.
Turmeric Powder is the most effective nutritional supplement in existence and we at Mesmara work hard to give you the highest quality of it which contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is the most common colouring and flavouring agent in Indian cuisines, widely used for curries.
We ensure that the same standards of purity, freshness and authenticity in every pack, getting their aroma and flavour, consistently right.
Mesmara Turmeric Powder is made using spices of the highest quality sourced only from the best of farms.
Mesmara Karam/Milagai Powder – Idli Dosa Podi – Chutney Podi Masala – Gun Powder – Karam Molaga Podi – 200g
Mesmara Milagai Podi is a condiment to be eaten with Idli, Dosa, Uttappam, etc. Mesmara Milagai Podi is a ground spice mix. Add 1-2 Tablespoon of Mesmara Milagai Podi on your plate. Pour few teaspoons of sesame oil/ghee in the powder and mix the whole thing. Enjoy the taste of happiness with Idli, Dosa and Many more.
- Sambar is the most common offering in most of the South Indian meals, it is a stew prepared using lentils and vegetables & masala powder. Sambar is usually consumed with rice, idli, dosa, vada etc.
- With our Mesmara Sambar Powder, you can prepare a traditional Tamil spicy & aromatic sambar with ease. A premium product that is unmatched by ordinary masalas in the market, in terms of flavour, aroma and quality.
- Each ingredient is carefully hand picked, roasted, ground and blended to perfection without any chemicals, preservatives, artificial colours or flavour.
Mesmara Herbal Combo Pack of Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Bhringraj and Hibiscus Powder for Hair 50g x 5 – 250g
- Suitable for: All hair types , 100% Pure and Natural, This combo contains 50g Reetha + 50g Amla + 50g Shikakai + 50g Bhringraj + 50g Hibiscus. Total Package weight is 250g
- This Product is suitable to :- Control Hair Fall, Making Hair Strong, Control Dandruff, reduce Split Ends, Control Hair Greying and/or Whitening, Helps moisturise Dry Brittle Hair, helps remove oils from Sticky Oily Hair, Helps Hair Shine, get Thick, Soft & Silky Hair
- Suitable for Men, Women and Children (All Age Groups)
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.