Unique Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
Well, it is that time of the year, when you are under a lot of pressure to find the best Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one. Though it is a day to celebrate love and affection, who doesn’t want to make it a day that is unique in its own way. However, you don’t need to spend a lot to make your love known to those who matter the most to you.
For a unique gifting idea, you do not have to run to the brick-and-mortar stores or scan the innumerable online sites to make the day memorable. Be assured, homemade personal gifts are often the ones that communicate your love the best and are treasured more than the ones bought over the counter.
Even if your DIY skills aren’t impressive, you can never go wrong with your extra effort to shower her with some unique DIY Valentine’s Day gift.
#1. Hibiscus Hair Oil for Hair Nourishment
Hibiscus oil rejuvenates the scalp and promotes hair growth. Amino acids present in hibiscus flowers provide nutrients that help in promoting hair growth.
6 Hibiscus flowers
6 Hibiscus leaves
100 ml Mesmara cold pressed extra virgin olive oil / coconut oil to be used as the carrier oil
- Crush hibiscus flowers and leaves until you get a smooth pulp. If you are unable to get hold of hibiscus flowers, you can also use 2 teaspoons of Mesmara Hibiscus powder.
- Heat your choice of carrier oil and subsequently to it add the crushed flowers and leaves, or Mesmara Hibiscus powder.
- Heat until it starts to fume and then turn off the heat.
- Finally, strain the oil and pour it into an attractive mason jar for gifting.
# 2. Perfume for the Gorgeous Lady
Who doesn’t love perfumes? Just a whiff of the best perfumes can be a magical thing. For your lady love, you can buy exciting scents, or even better make your toxic-free signature perfume from natural ingredients available at Mesmara.
Most importantly, before you create your magical spell, here is something that you need to know about perfume notes based on essential oils.
Top Notes: Top notes are generally the lightest of all notes, and fade the quickest. The most common ones include citrus like sweet orange and lemon, herbs like tea tree and eucalyptus, and light fruits like berries.
Middle Notes: Middle notes last longer and have a strong influence on the base notes to come. These include rose, lavender, geranium, lemongrass.
Base Notes: Base notes are often rich notes and linger for hours. Common base notes include vanilla, musk, cedarwood, patchouli and others.
2 tablespoons of carrier oil (grapeseed, jojoba, sweet almond or anything of your choice)
6 tablespoons of vodka
2.5 tablespoons bottled water
30 drops of essential oil (9 for top notes, 15 for middle notes, and 6 for base notes)
A small funnel
2 clean dark glass bottles with airtight lids
- Firstly, pour your preferred carrier oil into one of the glass bottles. Add your base, then the middle, and then the top notes.
- Add vodka.
- Secure the lid, and let your perfume sit. Remember, the longer you let it sit, the stronger the scent is. Let it sit for a minimum of 48 hours or a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Then add water, and shake the bottle vigorously for 1 minute.
- Then use filter and funnel to transfer the scent to the other bottle.
- Voila, perfume for the lady is ready.
#3. Body Wash for Clean Skin
Homemade skincare products are popular these days as consumers increasingly become wary of chemicals meddling with their skin. Use a few simple ingredients readily available at home to make a natural body wash for your loved one.
1/2 cup liquid castile soap
1/2 cup raw honey
2 tablespoons castor oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
15 drops of essential oil such as peppermint essential oil or ylang-ylang essential oil.
1 light glass bottle with airtight lid
- Pour castile soap into a bottle.
- Then add honey, followed by castor and olive oil and then the essential oil that you have decided.
You can use any essential oil of your preference in this body wash. Some essential oils that you can use are lavender, rosemary, melissa, jasmine, cinnamon bark, and cucumber seed.
#4. Body Moisturizer for Glowing Skin
The right body moisturizer repairs dry skin; is light and fluffy, and not greasy. To add to it, the basic recipe of this body moisturizer is an ultra-moisturizing water-free product that lasts for years without preservatives.
1/2 cup almond oil (or jojoba oil, or any other liquid oil)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup beeswax
1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
2 tablespoon shea butter or cocoa butter
- Mix almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea or cocoa butter in a bowl using a double boiler method. Stir occasionally as the ingredients melt.
- When all ingredients have completely melted, add vitamin E oil.
- Once it is ready, pour it in a mason jar. Tie a ribbon around the jar and your gift is ready.
#5. Shampoo for Healthy Hair
Benefits of a DIY shampoo is that it is made up of all-natural ingredients. As a result, it has no fillers and irritants that commercial makers use, and it scents the way you want it.
1/4 cup distilled water
1/4 cup liquid Castile Soap of your choice
2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon glycerin
1/4 teaspoon avocado oil or jojoba oil
1 Flip Cap Bottle or Foaming Bottle to dispense
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- After that, pour it in a flip cap bottle or foaming bottle.
Let the person whom you are presenting it know that she has to shake it well before use.
To sum up, let this valentine’s Day be different with these DIY gifts for her.
Make the evening even more romantic with Mesmara’s Valentine’s Day special coupon code.