It may sound stereotypical, but in most of the houses its still the woman, who ensures the family is fed well every day, throughout the year so that others can focus on their work. If your house is also one such, don’t you feel lucky to have someone like her in your life? It’s that time of the year again when you want to make the lady in your life feel special. Women’s Day is the best time to make her feel special. Yes, international women’s day 2019 is just around the corner and you can’t miss this chance to woo your lady love with our delicious Greek-style chicken cutlets recipe.
For our non-veg lovers, we have a quick but delicious Greek-style chicken cutlets recipe for you to try out. It’s healthy, exotic and easy – to- cook. The dish is really quick and you’ll have almost all the ingredients readily available in your pantry. The best thing about this exotic recipe is it’s healthy and packed with the goodness of protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fat. To make it healthier, we have given a twist and used cold-pressed oil which means all the natural antioxidants are preserved in the oil with no residual harmful chemical present. It’s tasty and mouth watering and at the same time healthy too.
Let’s cook up this wonderful dish for her and don’t forget to tell us how it turned out!
Healthy Greek-style Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 1 chicken breast, pounded
- 1 bell pepper(cubed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 cucumber (cubed)
- Parsley (chopped)
- Feta cheese
- Bread crumbs
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh oregano
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Take a skillet and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add all the veggies, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Give it a quick stir. Ensure the veggies do not lose their crunchiness. Set it aside.
- Next, in a bowl, beat the egg with salt. Deep the chicken breast in the egg. Take it out and roll the chicken in the bread crumbs. In a pan, shallow fry it until the color changes to golden brown.
- In an oven pan, arrange the fried chicken pieces, and layer with the veggies. Top it with the feta cheese. Bake it in a preheated oven until the chicken is tender.
- Serve them hot with mayo or tangy tomato ketchup.
If your wife is a vegetarian, we have got you covered too. If you’re looking for a healthy and exotic vegetarian recipe, then check out our Tomato and Basil Bruschetta. Cooking can’t be easier than this! And let us tell you a secret, this is one of our most loved and popular recipes! Alternatively, you could also try our south indian style Vangi Bath recipe.
If you’re running out of ideas or time on what to gift to your wife then check out our wide range of cold pressed cooking oils, natural face packs, herbal powder, and essential oil. Get creative and make a gift hamper with her favorite flavors and fragrances. Find out more here.