Skin glow || Moisturize || Tone || Control ageing || Acne, Blemishes || Wrinkles, Fine lines || Scars
Essential Oils and Carrier oils are not new discoveries in todays world, they are rediscovered from the lost ancient techniques of natural and organic ways of pampering, treating and healing skin.
One cannot judge the oil only with smell as many oils available out in the market retain aroma but only few are rich with their therapeutic properties preserved and these oils give desired results. Mesmara essential oils and carrier oils are such oils which are rich with the therapeutic properties.
- Increases firmness: The natural nutrients of pumpkin seed oil, especially zinc and vitamin C helps skin become more firm and tighter.
- Great for oily skin: Zinc with some of the natural selenium in pumpkin seed oil helps with oily skin, therefore, making it look healthier and cleaner.
- Antioxidant-rich: Pumpkin seed oil is a rich source of vitamin E, therefore it’s a potent antioxidant. Pumpkin seed oil also protects the skin from other environmental effects.
- Deeply moisturizes: The essential fatty acids in the pumpkin seed oil sink deeply into the skin and moisturizes it without the greasiness for a long period of time. These acids are also helpful in balancing oils in the skin and in moisturizing dry skin while also controlling oily skin.
- Soothes: Natural properties of pumpkin seed oil works great with sensitive skin.
- Application: As pumpkin seed oil is a carrier oil, it can be directly applied on the skin.
- Treatment of Acne: Rosemary oil has powerful disinfectant and antiseptic properties. Oily skin conditions and acne can certainly be treated by it.
- Anti-Ageing Property: As rosemary oil is rich in antioxidants, it slows down the effect of aging on the skin. It helps in tightening sagging and loose skin, and in the process makes it firmer.
- Prevents Skin Infection: Rosemary essential oil has beneficial qualities which can significantly help prevent some serious skin conditions such as eczema.
- Application: As Rosemary oil is an essential oil, it has to be blended with carrier oil and if required other essential oils for desired results.
- Helps Treat Acne: Lavender oil contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can help treat even the worst of acne breakouts.
- Aids in The Treatment of Eczema: Lavender oil has the ability to relieve itching and reduce the symptoms of eczema. It also helps in reducing irritated areas on the skin by adding moisture.
- Can Detoxify The Skin: Harmful environmental pollutants can be fought off by the powerful antioxidants present in lavender oil.
- Heals Burns: The antiseptic nature of Lavender oil along with its anti-inflammatory properties play a role in healing burns. It also helps is treating the scars caused by them. Lavender oil also acts as a pain reliever.
- As a Toner: Lavender oil tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation, providing your skin with the necessary supply of oxygen and nutrition. This helps in keeping the cells healthy and, therefore, boosting their renewal process.
- Application: As lavender oil is an essential oil, it has to be blended with carrier oil and if required other essential oils for desired results.
- Makes Skin Brighter: Adding a few drops of Peppermint oil into your daily beauty regimen is an easy and effective way to achieve healthy and radiant skin. It also contains menthol which has ice cooling effect on the skin, which as a result brightens up dull skin.
- Controls Acne: Peppermint oil helps control acne as it slows down its effects. It is safe to use and it eliminates acne from its very roots. This is achieved by its effective control over the secretion of excess oil and which then prevents clogging of pores and outbreak of acne.
- Excellent Toner: Peppermint oil works as an excellent toner for the skin all the while being inexpensive and easy to use.
- Application: As peppermint oil is an essential oil, it has to be blended with carrier oil and if required other essential oils for desired results.
- Uneven skin tone: The Lemon grass oil helps in limiting the bacterial or microbial growth on the skin.
- For Fungal infections: Lemongrass oil helps cure fungus infections on the skin.
- Natural Astringent: The lemon grass oil also acts as an astringent, which constricts the skin, making it firmer.
- Reduces open pores: The lemon grass oil also helps in reducing the pores and limiting the secretions of body oils.
- Application: As lemon grass oil is an essential oil, it has to be blended with carrier oil and if required other essential oils for desired results.